Articles

Presidential, Parliamentary or any third? By Syed Shoaib Kirmani

Since the electoral victory of PM khan these discussions are in lime light, to bring a presidential form of government in Pakistan in various political and media spheres.

Let’s dig these discussions till their depths in the light of contrasting point of views.

The one who may argues to have a presidential form of government in Pakistan says that, in Pakistan, the Parliamentary form of government has failed to all intents in the past. It is an opinion found amongst the backers of this system that since the creation of this country the leaders are being elected or selected to the supreme seat by various means, but over the years it is seen that Parliamentary form of government has produced some of the most corrupt leaders in the history of Pakistan. They strengthen their argument by giving examples from the given history of the country. But yes, they cannot take all of the historic regimes in same contextual manner.

It is also an opinion found in them that most of the countries having Parliamentary form of government have good literacy rate which have led to a sense of choosing right leaders for themselves. Whereas in Pakistan, According to the, Pakistan Economic Survey, 2017-2018, the literacy rate for entirecountry, includes ten years old and above is 58%. The ideology behind this literacy rate concept given by them is that, the Parliamentary form of government is more of a classical way of selecting the legislature than the presidential form. Which require the people’s know how about the process, which lacks in Pakistan, according to this particular group of individuals who oppose Parliamentary form of government.

Whereas, the group of individuals who support the parliamentary form of government is undoubtedly those who have benefited from this form over the years. They say that Parliamentary form of government is a true representation of a common man, through which public can elect their leader from within themselves.

The other argument given by them is that, in the case of Pakistan presidential form of government would not be a suitable choice and would not be efficient regarding to the results because of the geo-political demographics of the country. They may put the statement, in the country having the one concentrated populated province and the other with very low population would result an ultimate leader from one specific ethnic and regional back ground, which would not be a representation of the whole country.

Let’s examine both of the contrasting arguments and draw an outcome out of them. Personally, I think that presidential form of government would be a better choice with some amendments and alterations which are practiced in different leading nations. It’s because that people of Pakistan has an ability to choose the right national leader but the hurdle comes when the regional leaders play their role. Which eventually changes the ideology of selecting the chief executive of the country.

The solution to the provincial majority which leads to specific ethnic & regional legislatures is also present. Which is to make an electoral college as practiced in United States. And the weightage of  the vote of those individuals would be according to the population of the province as practiced in Senate presently in Pakistan.

As Pakistan is a poor nation with limited resources, it cannot afford the expenses of a head of state who just has a ceremonial role. This type of government is usually found where the head of the state is king or a queen, a post colonial states where the prime minister is under a queen or king e.g. UK.

What ever the form of government may be, the democracy should prevail, as the people of Pakistan know their good and bad.

Facebook Comments
21 Comments

21 Comments

1. Avatar

fps unlocker

July 8, 2019 at 12:27 pm

I was looking at some of your articles on this site and I believe this internet site is really instructive! Keep on posting .

2. Avatar

rekordbox torrent download

July 6, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Found this on MSN and I’m happy I did. Well written article.

3. Avatar

ufc 3 pc skidrow

July 6, 2019 at 10:39 am

This is nice!

4. Avatar

tom clancy's the division hacks

July 5, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

5. Avatar

cyberhackid

July 3, 2019 at 3:40 pm

There are some attention-grabbing closing dates on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity however I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

6. Avatar

fortnite cheats

July 1, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Can I simply say what a reduction to seek out somebody who truly knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know how you can convey a problem to gentle and make it important. Extra folks need to learn this and understand this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre no more common since you definitely have the gift.

7. Avatar

dungeon quest spell spam script

June 29, 2019 at 3:53 pm

I’m not sure why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

8. Avatar

synapse x cracked

June 27, 2019 at 4:32 pm

The subsequent time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to read, however I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you possibly can repair if you werent too busy in search of attention.

9. Avatar

eebest8 best

June 26, 2019 at 5:50 pm

“Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!”

10. Avatar

How does the US Tax system work?

June 25, 2019 at 12:29 am

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

11. Avatar

tourist bus simulator activation key.txt

June 24, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Terrific work! This is the kind of info that should be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this submit higher! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thanks =)

12. Avatar

dego-gh

June 24, 2019 at 10:50 am

This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

13. Avatar

Tools for apps

June 23, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

14. Avatar

redboy download

June 23, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Nearly all of what you assert is astonishingly precise and it makes me ponder the reason why I hadn’t looked at this with this light before. This article really did switch the light on for me personally as far as this specific issue goes. However there is just one factor I am not necessarily too comfortable with so whilst I try to reconcile that with the actual core theme of your point, let me observe just what all the rest of your readers have to say.Nicely done.

15. Avatar

vantage mod tool

June 21, 2019 at 3:03 am

Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This post procured by you is very practical for accurate planning.

Sohaib kirmani

June 21, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Thanks!

16. Avatar

Loma Chimal

June 21, 2019 at 12:17 am

One thing I’d prefer to say is that often before acquiring more personal computer memory, consider the machine into which it could be installed. When the machine is usually running Windows XP, for instance, the particular memory ceiling is 3.25GB. Setting up greater than this would merely constitute just a waste. Make sure one’s mother board can handle the upgrade quantity, as well. Good blog post.

17. Avatar

nonsense diamond key

June 20, 2019 at 1:57 pm

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100 positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

18. Avatar

vn hax

June 19, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my web site =). We could have a link exchange contract between us!

19. Avatar

proxo key

June 18, 2019 at 2:16 pm

magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

Sohaib Kirmani